To ensure the safety of you and your guests as well as our equipment, Pascoe Rentals & Events requires you to read and agree to the following:
- A responsible adult must be in attendance and closely supervise all activity while any inflatable is in Operation. You, the customer are responsible for providing such supervision during the entire time that our party rental equipment is in your possession, unless Pascoe Rentals & Events has agreed in writing to provide this service.
- Do not overload any inflatable. Each of our inflatables has a capacity chart posted on the inflatable near the entrance. The maximum rider capacity should never be exceeded.
- Do not use the inflatable during periods of rain or excessive winds. In the event of severe weather, (lightning, thunder, rain or high winds) instruct all occupants to immediately exit the inflatable, turn off the blower and DO NOT allow re-entry until the weather clears and inflatable is DRY.
- All Inflatables are physically challenging. Any person with back, neck or other bone/joint problems, or any other health conditions that might cause problems when physically challenged should not use the inflatables.
- Remove shoes, necklaces, eyeglasses, jewelry and other hard or sharp objects prior to entering any inflatable.
- All participants should empty their pockets before entering the inflatable.
- No hot objects are allowed in or near any inflatable.
- No Gum, No Face Paint, No Candy, Food or Drinks are allowed inside any inflatable.
- No Silly String shall be allowed inside or in a close proximity outside where it may come in contact with our inflatable. If Silly String comes in contact with any part of our inflatable damage charges may be assessed.
- Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the inflatable.
- Participants in a bouncer and generally all inflatables should be grouped according to age and size.
- Participants should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them as this can cause injury.
- No jumping on any slide surface. Participants must come down any slide surface one at a time with their feet first.
- Do not run or jump through the door into or out of the inflatable.
- Do not jump on the entry step of any inflatable.
- Do not climb on the exterior of the inflatable.
- Do not attempt to climb on the window mesh or screening of any inflatable.
- If anchors come loose or should the inflatable begin to deflate during operation, immediately and calmly instruct all participants to exit the inflatable and call Pascoe Rentals & Events for assistance, at 705-493-0074.
We take safety very seriously and you should too. Persons not following these safety rules should be immediately instructed to exit the inflatable.
If at any time during your rental, you are unable to provide the proper adult supervision that our equipment includes we recommend that you stop using and turn off the equipment until such time that proper supervision is again present.